Welcome to the City of Tullahoma Community Development Department. The Community Development Department provides services for all planning and zoning activity within the City of Tullahoma. Services provided include administration of zoning ordinances and subdivision regulations.
The department is also responsible for current and long-range planning, geographic information systems (GIS) and Floodplain Management programs.
Community Development review includes looking at both how land is used and how buildings are built. Our Department and our partners work together to review project proposals for development in Tullahoma.
- Promote the orderly growth, development and improvement of the city through development review and land use planning and regulations
- Promote safety, livability and economic vitality through efficient and collaborative application of development codes
- Safeguard public health, property and welfare by regulating the planning and use of land and structures within the City of Tullahoma
- Support community vitality and protect life, property, and natural resources by promoting compliance with applicable codes and regulations
- Provide cooperative and responsive internal and external customer service
- Process all Department functions efficiently
- Create a collaborative workplace that promotes mutual respect through trust, fairness and open communication
- Dedication to serving the public
- Pride in our work
- Care for the long-term viability of our community
- Recognition of worth, quality and importance of each employee and member of the community
- Support of continual learning, education and innovation